NTEP Measuring Sector
NTEP Measuring Sector
The charge of the Measuring Sector is to provide appropriate type evaluation criteria based on specifications, tolerances and technical requirements of Handbook 44 Sections 1.10. General Code and all portions of Section 3 including codes for Liquid Measuring Devices, Vehicle Tanks Meters, LPG and Anhydrous Ammonia Measuring Devices, Cryogenic Liquid Measuring Devices, Milk Meters, Water Meters, Mass Flow Meters, and Carbon Dioxide Liquid Measuring Devices. The sector’s recommendations are presented to the NTEP Committee each January for approval and inclusion in NCWM Publication 14 Technical Policy, Checklists, and Test Procedures for national type evaluation.
The sector is also called upon occasionally for technical expertise in addressing difficult Handbook 44 issues on the agenda of the NCWM Specifications and Tolerances Committee. Sector membership includes industry, NTEP laboratory representatives, technical advisors, and the NTEP Administrator. Meetings are held annually, or as needed and are open to all NCWM members and other registered parties.View Members | Become a Sector Member
2021 NTEP Measuring Sector Meeting
September 21 - 22 | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Register Online
Necessary documents for NTEP Sector Meetings, including the agenda, will be posted approximately one month before the meeting is to take place. If documents are not currently available, please check back closer to the actual meeting date.
Documents produced from NTEP Sector Meetings, such as summaries and action items, are posted here until completion of the National Conference on Weights and Measures Interim Meeting held each January. After the NCWM Interim Meeting, all NTEP Sector Meeting documents are moved to their corresponding Meetings Archive.
2021 | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
NOTE: To use the PDF Advanced Search feature, please download the file and access the bookmarks.
2020 | ONLINE
- Appendix A - LMD Field Eval Markup (9-6-2019)
- Appendix B - Compatibility Task Group Recommendations (9-10-2020)
- Appendix C - Permanence Mobile Task Group Recommendations (9-10-2020)
- Appendix D - Pub 14: LMD Highlighted for RMFD
- Appendix E - LPG Interlock Requirements, Proposed Checklist Item TGB (9-11-2020)
2019 | Denver, Colorado
- Appendix A - Pub 14 LMD Markups
- Appendix B - Pub 14 Hydrocarbon Markups
- Appendix C - Pub 14 Cryo Markups
- Appendix D - S&T Items for Review
- Appendix E - LMD Field Evaluation Markup with Sector Revisions
2018 | Baltimore, Maryland
2017 | Houston, Texas